Summer Style Tips can be so important because, let’s face it, this is the season we can finally show some skin after being buried under layers and layers of clothing. If you’re worried about what’s in this season, what you should have in your closet and what shouldn’t see the light of day, worry not. Let my Summer Style Tips be your guide to a fashiontastic summer!
- Wear plenty of white for a polished look. It’s cool, classic and perfect for summer!
- When it comes to the beach, pick adorable retro inspired swimwear. Bring on the polka dots, ruffles, bows, boy shorts.
- One of the hottest style tips for this summer – don’t be afraid to flaunt your midriff with crop tops. Pair them with a maxi skirt or high waisted pants and you’ll look fab!
- Tribal inspirations are huge this summer and if you aren’t sure of this trend with your clothes just yet, play it safe with beautiful tribal accessories.
- Ditch your usual cover-ups and pick a crochet one instead. Pair with a bikini top and denim shorts for a fun day at the beach.
- And now for a hair related summer style tip, if you must go short, get a pixie cut a la Emma Watson. These are ideal for oval shaped faces and strong jawlines and so easy to maintain!
- For a natural glow on your cheeks, try a pretty blush in coral.
- Don’t be afraid to try colors like yellow, green, blue and purple on your eyes.
- You still can’t go wrong with stripes but for a new take, try clothes with patchwork stripes. They’re so much more fun than regular stripes.
- Carry a scarf in a pretty pattern. You can wear it as a headband, a shawl, tied up on the side of the head, or even as a chic turban!
- If you don’t have an over sized white shirt yet, you need to get one pronto. You can literally wear it a hundred different ways and it will never go out of style.
- Ditch your skinnies and go for wide legged pants instead. Anything from flared jeans to palazzo pants to wide trousers. Pair with a slim fitting blouse and heels.
- Try hot pink or orange lips at least once this summer – it’s one of the hottest summer style tips for the season.
- There’s something so delicate, romantic and utterly beautiful about sheer garments. Don’t be afraid to try sheer blouses and maxi skirts this summer.
- Get a maxi dress or two this season. Honestly, I don’t think I’d survive summers without them. They are ridiculously comfortable, work for practically every body type and look oh-so-amazing!
Lastly, here’s my most favorite Summer Style Tip: Have fun with fashion!